Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Elizabeth Medrick {March 25, 2011}

This past Friday I had the privilege of shooting Elizabeth Medrick. We had a sunset photo shoot and the weather was perfect: mid-60s with a light breeze. We roamed around Route 66 and the outskirts of downtown Tulsa, and after spending the afternoon with her it felt like we had been friends forever! I also realized three things: she is a lot like me, you can actually have an intelligent conversation with her, and that I love her ginger locks. Please, Elizabeth, don't ever dye them! Congrats on graduating High School Elizabeth! I can't wait to see what the future brings for you!


Here are some pictures from the shoot:













Copyright © Samantha Kurtz. All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.