Thursday, April 28, 2011

Reece Chapman {April 23, 2011}

I've known Kristen since I was a little girl, and I mean a REALLY little girl. The Nelson family was basically my second family. Her sister Katie joined us for my first shoot with baby Reece. The day of the shoot was an overcastted, cool morning with a chilly breeze. Because of the weather, Reece was a little unsure about the photo shoot. (Or it could have been because of the giant black thing in front of his face the entire time). Regardless of his uncertainty, I think the shoot was an overall success. I'm so proud of you Kristen! You've grown into such a strong woman and you are going to forever be an inspiration to your son. I can't wait till you're reunited with Dax, who is an inspiration to our country. Thank you for fighting for our freedom Dax! I can't wait to see what becomes of your little family.
Here are some pictures from the shoot:












Copyright © Samantha Kurtz. All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.