Monday, May 12, 2014

The Veit Family {May 3, 2014}

This wonderful family is the Veits! They are one of my adopt-a-homes through Sunnybrook Christian Church. They open up their house and cook for four college girls WEEKLY. Talk about a blessing! I have absolutely loved getting to know this family over the past year. When they asked me to take their family photos, I was thrilled! For their shoot we roamed around the Botanic Gardens at Oklahoma State University. They were such a blast to photograph and also we got a few adopt-a-family photos (minus one, sorry Sarah). Thanks Veits for letting me photograph your lovely family and opening up your home for us! 

Here are some photos from the shoot:
















www.samanthakurtz.com
-
Copyright © Samantha Kurtz. All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.