Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Justin & Breana {May 18, 2014}

Meet Justin & Breana! They are both good friends with my sister and brother-in-law. They didn't have time before they got married to take "engagement" photos, so this is there post-marriage-never-had-couple-photos-together-photo shoot! For their photo shoot we went to their alma mater, The University of Oklahoma's campus. Everyone knows how much I love this campus (despite going to OSU) it's so gorgeous! I loved taking their photos. They kept making each other laugh, so it was easy to capture them. Thanks guys for letting me take your photos! Good luck in San Diego!

Here are some photos from the shoot:














Behind the scenes:




www.samanthakurtz.com
-
Copyright © Samantha Kurtz. All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.