Thursday, July 19, 2012

Justin Nieto {June 22, 2012}

Justin wanted new headshots for an upcoming audition, upcoming as in the following day. Thanks Justin... He got the role, by the way. He's now going to use these photos for a comp card for his all his auditions and his local talent agency, lindalaymanagency.com. I love how these photos turned out. The bokeh in the background adds a serenity and joyfulness to the photos, which Justin has both of these qualities! I'm proud of you Justin and all you've accomplished --  keep your focus on God and He will provide you with limitless opportunities! Have a great semester in New York and I hope to see you sooner rather than later.

Here are some photos from the shoot:









www.samanthakurtz.com
-
Copyright © Samantha Kurtz. All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.