Sunday, July 8, 2012

Katie & Stephen's Wedding {June 1, 2012}

Katie and Stephen's wedding was the first wedding I shot. Their wedding was simple, but extremely beautiful. After the rain cleared out an hour before the wedding (glad it cleared up!) the weather was absolutely gorgeous. Surprisingly neither Katie nor Stephen looked too nervous before the wedding. The ceremony was sweet, especially when they read their own vows. The reception was fun with a lot of dancing. My favorite part was the Anniversary dance and whoever had been married the longest gave advice to the new couple. With all the excitement, the day went by fast! I am honored to be a part of their special day and I wish nothing but happiness for them.


Here are some pictures from the wedding:





















www.samanthakurtz.com
-
Copyright © Samantha Kurtz. All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.