Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Amanda Harper {July 19, 2011}

Amanda was the third winner of my contest. My assistant, Ryan, and I thought Amanda would be the perfect model to have a shoot with in Downtown Tulsa...at night. She's got this kind of edginess to her and of course she is stunning. I was extremely excited for this shoot because I've never done at night shoot. Amanda was very sweet and took direction really well, which I was very grateful for because the shoot took quite some time. She was also VERY patient with us when we took forever to get the lighting right, for me to set up my tripod, and for us to just get the perfect shot. Amanda thank you for your cooperation with this shoot, I would absolutely love to work with you again.

Here are some pictures from the shoot:













Copyright © Samantha Kurtz. All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.