Saturday, August 13, 2011

Raeven Aguilar {August 3, 2011}

This is the second time I've gotten to work with the beautiful Raeven! She needed some headshots before she moves to NYC and I was delighted that she asked me to take them. Ryan and Mclane joined us on the shoot. The day of the shoot was one of the first days in quite some time that it was mostly overcastted and (somewhat) cool; it actually started to rain at the end of the shoot. We visited some spots that I've previously used, but Raeven is so unique and easy to capture that I wasn't too worried about the same poses. Raeven I wish you the best of luck in NYC, I can't picture you living anywhere else. Don't forget about us Oklahoman's. Keep in touch!

Here are some pictures from the shoot:












Copyright © Samantha Kurtz. All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.