Monday, August 29, 2011

Justin & Luke {August 5, 2011}

Justin contacted me because he wanted some couple pictures with his boyfriend, Luke, before he left for NYC and since I have taken pictures of Justin before, so I was delighted he asked me again! Justin and Luke are both each one of the sweetest, kindest, and pure hearted people I have ever met. We started in downtown Tulsa at a gorgeous theater Justin use to perform at. From there we roamed around downtown for a bit and ended the shoot at Turkey Mountain (which I was unaware it even existed till this shoot). Though I got a little cut up by the trail and we had to sweat through the 100 degree temperature, the shoot was one of my many favorites! Thanks Justin and Luke for being so patient with me. I hope you guys love the pictures!

 Here are some pictures from the shoot:




















Copyright © Samantha Kurtz. All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.