Monday, August 8, 2011

Taylor Cavanah {August 3, 2011}

I've wanted to do an underwater shoot ever since I started getting into photography. Though I didn't use my 5d Mk II rather a point-and-shoot sport camera -- I had a lot of fun on this shoot. Lindsey came along to assist, but mostly helped me figure out the camera. This shoot was quite tricky as I couldn't see the LCD screen underwater, so I ended up guessing the frame the whole time. The sun also caused us trouble because we couldn't review the pictures I did take. With all the hassles thrown at us during this shoot I am pleased with the result! Thanks again to Heidi for letting me borrow her camera and thanks to Taylor for being extremely patient with me.

Here are some pictures from the shoot:









Copyright © Samantha Kurtz. All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.